At Paterberg Legal, our experienced staff can assist you in preparing a will to ensure that:
- Your assets are distributed according to your wishes, as efficiently as possible
- Beneficiaries of your will receive the maximum benefit of your estate
- Any dependants you may have are cared for according to your wishes
In order to ensure that your wishes are carried out, we suggest making or updating your will when any of the following occurs:
- Major financial changes in your life
- Births or deaths in your family
- Marriage or divorce/separation
Our staff are experienced in ensuring that your estate is distributed according to your wishes with a minimum of delay and confusion as to who is entitled to what.
Alternatively, if you feel that you have not been properly provided for in a will, we encourage you to contact our staff to obtain advice on your rights and options in relation to making a claim against an estate.